Monday, August 27, 2012

September - December Goals 2012

Fall is almost here and I am starting to think about what I would like to achieve by the end of the year. While I have a list a mile long of things I would love to do, I have decided to pick 4 goals and focus on them.

Lose 15 Pounds
My weight has been creeping up for a while and I am tired of it! I rarely feel energetic and I think my extra weight might be the reason. I hate feeling like I am dragging so it is time to get to work!

Start Preschool With Aubrey
We have decided to keep Aubrey home for preschool!  I am thinking about doing a letter of the week and lots of hands on activities. I am so excited to spend this time with her!

Cook More From Scratch
I would really like to start replacing more of the foods we eat with homemade versions. I am excited to try out recipes and see if I can increase the amount of healthy foods my family eats.

Blog More Consistently
I love blogging but haven't made it a priority in my life. I want to start planning out posts and posting on a more consistent basis.

I love how just writing my goals down gives me excitement and focus. When I make my weekly goals, I will make sure that they include mini steps toward these goals. I feel that these goals should be attainable. Time to get started!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios