Monday, April 1, 2013

30 Day Cleaning Challenge- Day 1

I am so excited to be participating in the 30 Day House Cleaning Challenge that is going on over at MoneySavingMom.

Today's challenge is to surface clean your living room. I am glad today is an easy challenge. I am tired out from the long Easter weekend!

These are the things my living room needed-
Toys put back into toy room
Dusting
Vacuuming
TV cabinet straightened
Easter basket put away


It didn't take me long at all to get this room whipped into shape. It sure felt good to have it cleaned up!


Ugh! I was so disappointed with these photos. The afternoon sun was pouring in and I just couldn't get them to be very clear. Maybe that means I should get my work done a little earlier in the day tomorrow. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios