Thursday, February 14, 2013

Not Pinterest Ready, But Good Enough!

Aubrey and I spent time this morning creating a decoration for Valentine's Day.


I have been thinking a lot lately about what I am teaching my kids with my actions.

You see, I almost never do things like create heart garland for Valentines Day. 
I see the beautiful projects so many bloggers whip together and I know mine won't compare.
So I do nothing.

Today, I chose to stop worrying about perfection and start thinking about adding my own touch to my family's lives. 
My offering might not be quite as beautiful as some others, but it will add a little fun to our Valentine's Day dinner.


Not Pinterest ready, but good enough!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios